Last paper

The result for my last paper came out yesterday,
I got 1,7.
Not bad I guess, considering the average grade for this subject is 3,4.

So I am completely happy with that result.
I thought I would only get 2 something, like 2,0 or 2,3.
My only target was to pass, nor to pass with flying colors.

Happier when I know the worst grade for my Master study is 2,0.
Last time I even had one 2,7.
Thank you, God, basically for everything.

I rarely post my results,
But this time, I want to.
Just to prove them wrong for not sponsoring me.

Kamus:

Note = Grade
Sehr = very
gut = good

Comments

Qatrun nada said…
Tahniah idil farhan :)
Idil said…
@ Qatrun : Terima kasih!

@ akmal sabri: Thanks mal!
Super Mama said…
Congratulations Idil! Gmi. Fh. Alhamdulillah still success. May the force always be with you.

Popular posts from this blog

Basikal 'baru'

Hani One litre of tears