Hausarbeit

Today I presented the work that was assigned to us by our Prof.
It's about statistics and the lecture is held in german.
I chose to take this subject because I thought it would be really helpful later.
I mean, we, engineers always perform experiments that involve an enormous amount of data.
So having knowledge on how to analyze those data is a very substantial aspect of being an engineer.

I was actually a tad nervous because it has been years already since I last did my presentation in german.
The first slide was explained pretty good, I guess.
I continued explaining the second slide,
Done with that slide, I proceeded to the third slide.
As I was about to begin with that slide, I suddenly remembered,
I forgot to point something out.
I was supposed to mention what does c in the equation that I put on the second slide mean?
But it was too late.
I just resumed presenting.
It was a bit embarrassing to do such a mistake.

At the end of my presentation, as I had finished asking for the audience's response,
My prof stood up and came towards me.
He asked me to explain the second slide once again.
Just like I expected.
Overall it went pretty well.
So my decision to stay away from social media for several days was right.

Goodnight!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Basikal 'baru'

Kad Raya dan sekeping Poskad