Happiness

So i heard you are going to get married soon.
Though i always wanted to avoid hearing this kind of news,
I happened to know about that today.

Frustrated, i was.
Since i did try everything, i no longer have any regrets of letting you go.
Oh wait, you were the one who let me go, 
Not the other way around .

Nevertheless,
I wish you all the happiness you can have. 
I hope you will achieve whatever you want and never stop chasing your countless dreams.
The last three years were indeed beautiful  and those moments are still fresh in my mind.

As for myself, i am definitely happy with my current life.
Though i personally think it will take ages,
before i can decide to be in a relationship with someone new.

Adieu
-The one who used to love you unconditionally-


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Basikal 'baru'

Hani One litre of tears