Waiting for miracles to happen!

Exam is around the corner..the next two weeks is my german exam,second level..
a bit worried bcoz difficulty level for this time is much higher..
oh Lord,help me..Help me,guide me,give me strength..
sometimes i get weak..i know who i am,just a person..
i'm not capable of living in this world without seeking for your helps..
i know that it is hard for me to survive in this complicated life..huh.
i cant force myself to be happy right now..
i have to work harder in realising my dreams..
oh Lord,help me..
but at least i can consider myself to be lucky.
My family,my friends,my teachers are very nice..
life is not easy as thought..
learning from mistakes can make u wiser,ckgu Mariah said..
i have to confess it is true even though i didnt believe that at first..
lot of things that i need to know and learn from others.
oh Lord,guide me,,
that's all my capability..only hoping for ur Blessings..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Basikal 'baru'

Kad Raya dan sekeping Poskad