Marriage

Hello everyone,


How have you been? 
I hope life has been good for you.
I know things have been tougher ever since the pandemic hit us. 
But rest assured that we can get through eventually

***

My first job hunting journey was not challenging at all.
August 2017 I had my very first interview with a company based in Johor Bahru.
It went quite well at the very beginning but ended up with me arguing with one of the interviewers. 
Late 2017 I got hired and joined a local company as a researcher.
My first working experience was disastrous at best and hell at worst.
Having worked in a German company, I could not stand the work culture there. 
So many things that are against my principles that I live by.
Hated every moment while I was there.
Felt more like a slave than a researcher. 
As clichéd as it may sound, there was a silver lining.
It was there where I met my wife.
She made working there at least bearable. 

Fast forward now we have been married for over three months. 
I could not ask for a better wife, a better life. 


FR



Comments

AMD said…
Blogwalked. Lamanya x baca. Hehehe lila 16/8 tu 1st day add facebook. Kakakakkaa dah la kawen diam2. Sebbaik kita tau jgk. La ni dah nk jadi pak org dah. Huhuhu wish you and your partner happy parenting
Idil said…
@ AMD - Wah, hang masih lagi komen dkt sini haha. Terima kasih, AMD kerana masih lg sudi baca :D

Popular posts from this blog

Basikal 'baru'

Kad Raya dan sekeping Poskad