Memory

I was finally able to watch 'Bisik pada Langit' yesterday. Another good malay film that is worth watching. I love the part where Hajar recorded a video and told her parents that whenever she missed home, she would look at the sky and whisper it. 

I, too, did the same thing. There was one time when I really really missed home. What I did was I looked at the sky and murmured to myself. It was a starless and moonlit night in Steinfurt. 

And as far as I could remember, it was not a silent night as I was actually accompanied by the soothing sound of the fallen leaves, rustling in the autumn breeze. So calming that the sound itself was enough to make me feel a bit melancholy. I guess the effect would be more severe during the day. You have another factor on the list i.e. the resplendent autumn foliage. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Basikal 'baru'

Kad Raya dan sekeping Poskad